Tag Archives: arco
The latest data released by the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) show that non-hydro renewable sources of electricity have grown significantly since Barack Obama took office. In the last year of the Bush administration, non-hydro renewable sources accounted for 3.06% of the nation’s electrical generation. This was equivalent to an average monthly output of 10,508 gigawatthours. [...]
California-based Premier Power Renewable Energy has acquired Italy’sArco Energy, a privately held solar project developer, EPC anddistributor with more than 20MWof permitted projects worthapproximately $114 million in potential revenue. Premier Power expects Arco’s projects to begin generating substantial revenue growth in the second half of this year. The acquisition gives the U.S. company access to [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar