Tag Archives: aramco
Japanese oil refiner Showa Shell Sekiyu and Saudi Arabian state oil company Saudi Aramco plan to start a solar power project to build small-scale facilities to supply electricity to local communities.Showa Shell, Japan’s fifth-biggest oil company, is stepping up its investment in solar cells as it tries to become a major player in renewable energy. [...]
Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia’s national oil company, has partneredwith one of Japan’s leading thin-film solar companies on a project todevelop small-scale electricity generation businesses using solar powerin the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has recently announced its determination to diversifyits economic basis in which they cited solar energy as one of the coreareas of [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa