Tag Archives: apwr
According to this press release,A-Power just announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, EVATECH, hasbeen awarded a $1.7 million contract by an unnamed a Chinese leadingrenewable energy company. Under the terms of the agreement, EVATECHwill design, build and install one set of photovoltaic solar machines,which it is expected to ship on May 31, 2010. The Chinese company [...]
A-Power Energy (APWR) is becoming quite the one stop shop for greenenergy solutions in China. The company is now involved in windturbines, biofuels, LNG and with today’s announcement of its MOU to purchase EvaTech,thin film solar. The all cash transaction of $50 million will befunded by government subsidies (about 40 – 45%) and loans. APWRexpects [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?