Tag Archives: applied solar
SanDiego-based Applied Solar, Inc., a maker of building-integrated solarproducts, announced Friday it would seek Chapter 11 bankruptcy withinthe next month as part of a loan agreement with its biggest investor,The Quercus Trust. Quercus, a cleantech investment specialist, lent Applied Solar$698,000. As part of the loan agreement, the solar company agreed tofile for bankruptcy within 30 [...]
Applied Solar, Inc. announced the launch of itsSolar Communities program in San Diego County. The program, which isbeing kicked off with a series of open house events, aims to expeditethe number of homes utilizing clean solar energy by overcoming two ofthe most common obstacles to solar adoption: cost and aesthetics. WhileAmericans are increasingly interested in [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar