Tag Archives: american clean energy and security act of 2009
From the Committee website: Chairman Henry A. Waxman and Subcommittee Chairman Edward J. Markeyintroduced “H.R. 2454, The American Clean Energy and Security Act.” The Energy and Commerce Committee will begin markup of the bill onMonday, May 18, 2009, at 1:00 p.m., and will complete considerationbefore the Memorial Day recess. “The legislation will create millions of new [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?