Tag Archives: alive
Property assessed clean energy, or PACE, financing — paying for home solar installations, energy efficiency retrofits and other green improvements through property taxes — was all the rage a few years ago. Then, in 2010, Fannie May, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Housing Finance Agency decided that PACE payback obligations were problematic when combined with [...]
Two new programs in Massachusetts will provide subsidies for solar power projects, the state announced this week. TheBay State’s original solar subsidy, the Commonwealth Solar Fund, ranout of money in October due to overwhelming popularity. It wasadministered by the Massachusetts Renewable Energy Trust, which isfunded through a surcharge on residents’ electric bills. The surchargeamounts to [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!