Tag Archives: algae
Production Tax Credits The tax credits for producers of renewable energy, such as from wind energy, solar power, fuel cells, geothermal systems, and combined heat and power systems, were extended through the year 2013. Wind farms receive the largest tax credit – 2.2 cents per kilowatt-hour. Other producers receive a tax credit of 1.1 cents [...]
The Time Lists has released its ‘Top 20 Green Tech Ideas’, and what a list it is. At Decipher CM, we’ve picked our Top 5 favourite futuristic green energies to share with the new breed of technological hippies out there. 1. Biofuels One of the ‘green industries’ best kept secrets is biofuels. This includes products [...]
We recently showcased Emergent Architecture’s Flower Street Bioreactorthat was designed to be installed in Los Angeles. The architecture firmhas designed an even better bioreactor system that is being envisionedto be installed in Perth. The Perth PhotoBioReactor will use colonies of red and green algae to generate biofuel. Theouter shells of the Photobioreactors are fiber-composite monocoqueconstruction, [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa