Tag Archives: agree
Suntech Power’s (NYSE: STP) stock price was down 2.5 percent to $8.34 in advance of the firm’s Tuesday morning Q3 earnings announcement. The world’s largest vertically-integrated solar power firm, based inWuxi, China, reported an EPS of $0.18 on revenue of $744 million withslightly lower ASPs and a slightly lower 16.4 percent gross margin. Third Quarter [...]
Virtually everyone who studies climate and energy issues agrees thatfederal energy R&D is woefully underfunded. So why did a recentwhite paper recommending an increased emphasis on energy innovation andR&D, by scholars at three think tanks representing a range ofideologies, provoke significant criticism from a number of clean energyadvocates? “Post-Partisan Power”, written jointly by scholars at [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?