Tag Archives: aggressive
Nicholas C. Fanandakis, DuPont’s senior VP and CFO, said the thatcompany has clear plans to achieve aggressive growth through 2012.Fanandakis made his remarks at the J.P. Morgan Diversified IndustrialsConference. "We have a razor-like focus on the key elements forlong-term growth," said Fanandakis. He noted the company’s prioritiesare providing solutions to significant issues facing the world [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa