Tag Archives: advance
Enel Green Power, Sharp and STMicroelectronics have signed a binding letter of commitment for a project-financing agreement for150 million euros for the development of what will be Italy’s biggestphotovoltaic panel factory, according to the companies. The 3Sun equal-share joint venture thus enters its operational phase, in line with the agreement signed by the three partners [...]
Solar energy upgrades are likely to become increasingly affordable forhomeowners in the coming years, judging from increasingly efficient andadvanced products that are being researched around the world. For example, Oregon State University recently announced that itsresearchers have developed a new technology that will help lower solarpanel costs while reducing material waste. According to theuniversity, the [...]
China is building an ambitious "Solar Valley City" as a new nationalcenter for manufacturing, research and development, education, andtourism around solar energy technologies. as part of the Chinesegovernment and industry’s efforts to promote clean energy technology and grow the nation’s global market share (see video below beginning at 10seconds). Solar Valley City is located in [...]
Semprius Inc. and Siemens Industry Inc. have entered into a jointdevelopment agreement to co-develop and deploy plug-and-playdemonstration systems based on Semprius’ Solar Module Arrays andSiemens’ automation and control components. The systems areslated to be installed at numerous test sites around the world,including major utilities, commercial sites, international testlocations and government facilities. Semprius Solar ModuleArrays offer [...]
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar