Tag Archives: acs/cobra
German solar thermal company Solar Millennium has completed the sale of its two 25% stakes in the Andasol 1 and Andasol 2 thermal solar plants in southern Spain to operator ACS/Cobra Group. The company said that the move was a “consistent realisation” of its business model and that the sale had been postponed from last [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?