Tag Archives: accounting
A large amount of data is now available as investors are increasingly demanding more transparency and greater corporate responsibility. A large and growing pool of data indicates that sustainability is a profitable endeavor. According to an article in the Harvard Business Review by Gerrit Heyns, a partner at Osmosis Investment Management in London, England, companies [...]
On January 28, 2010, the U.S.-China Green Energy Council metin Palo Alto, California to discuss “Enterprise Carbon Accounting: AReal Market or A Cleantech Bubble?” About 50 people, including a numberof visitors from Beijing and Shanghai, listened to speakers fromPG&E, the City of Palo Alto, Hara Software, Carbonflow and AppliedMaterials. What is carbon accounting and why is [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy