Tag Archives: 790kw
Real Goods Solar (RSOL) has had quite a run off the Nov lows, morethan doubling in price. The stock has surged again today with heavyvolume on news it has signed a 790kW residential solar deal that willhave the company designing and installing solar electricity acrossseveral affordable housing communities in San Francisco and Richmond,CA. Up front [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?