Tag Archives: 60 million
Evergreen Solar just announced a public offering of its commonstock, worth $60 million. Piper Jaffray and Co is the underwriter forthe offering, and Evergreen Solar intends to give them a 30-day optionto buy an additional $9 million worth of stock. Per a company press release, the money raised from the offering will be used to [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency