Tag Archives: 100mw
If you’re a photovoltaic module startup that hasreceived venture capital funding in the last few years — it’s time tostart showing results. The solar market is no longer the domain of scientists and hobbyists — the industry will ship more than ten gigawatts this year. It’s about scaling big, scaling fast and driving down costs. [...]
Aiming to generate about 20 percent of energy requirements fromrenewable sources by 2020, the Egyptian Electricity Ministry hasunveiled plans to build a new 100MW solar power plant between 2012 and2017. The $700 million project will be built at Kom Ombo, near AswanHigh Dam hydro-electric power plant. The plant will be financed by a number of [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?