Tag Archives: 10%
EMCORE (EMKR) is winning an increasing number of solar panel contracts to be used in spacecraft and it got another one today. The company announced a $9 – 11 million deal to provide solar panelsfor ATK Space Systems UltraFlex solar arrays to be used in the Orionspacecraft being developed by Lockheed Martin for NASA. The initialcontract [...]
Real Goods (RSOL) is surging over 10% in after hours trading afterthe company announced earnings as well as a large order from NorthropGrumman to install three solar systems on two Navy bases beginning atthe end of the year. The company reported another losing quarter but saw a 44% bumpin revenues (mostly due to acquisitions) over [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?