SynergX Notes Orders For Photovoltaic Glass Inspection Systems
SynergX Technologies Inc., a global supplier of automated optical inspection technology for the solar panel industry, has received nine orders for its Glass-Scan inspection systems for photovoltaic glass. The orders come from customers in China and Europe.
Poor-qualityglass can disrupt the manufacturing process with in-process breakageand can often be a reason for failure of the solar panel afterinstallation in the field. With 20-year-plus warranties provided withsolar panels, automated inspection of the glass is the only way toguarantee quality and long-term reliability, according to the company.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?