SunValley Solar, Canadian Solar Partner With GRID Alternatives
GRID Alternatives – a nonprofit organization bringing solar equipment,training and resources to low-income families – and SunValley SolarInc. – a provider of solar equipment – have formed a strategicpartnership to provide renewable energy equipment and services tolow-income homeowners throughout the state of California.
Pilotedin the San Francisco Bay area in 2004, GRID Alternatives’ flagshipSolar Affordable Housing Program trains and leads teams of communityvolunteers and low-income job trainees to install solar electricsystems for low-income homeowners in California. To date, GRIDAlternatives has trained more than 2,000 volunteers to install over 230solar PV systems for low-income families throughout the state.
SunValleySolar Inc. is the preferred distributor of Canadian Solar Inc. in theU.S., and an authorized distributor and strategic partner with solarinverter suppliers PV Powered and SMA. By partnering with these topsolar manufacturers, SunValley Solar says it will offer high-qualitysolar equipment to organizations at an affordable price.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS