Suntech To Construct 100 MW Power Station In Lianyungang (STP)
Suntech just announcedthat it will build a 100MW solar power plant in Lianyungang, China. Inpursuit of this goal, the company has entered into an agreement withLianyungang Economic and Technological Development Zone. The project isdivided up into phases. The first phase will be building a 20 MWinstallation using a CNY 500 million investment.
The project isexpected to start by the end of this year, and will be performed withthe help of Jiangsu Sunrain Renewable Energy Group Co., Ltd and theLianyungang Economic and Technological Development Zone.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?