Suntech (STP) Begins Building 50MW Solar Power Plant In Jiangsu
Suntech just announcedthat it has begun construction on its 50 MW solar plant in Jiangsu,China. Suntech is working with Huadian New Energy Development Companyto build the plant. The company will design the plant and install37,000 of its own PV solar panels. Suntech will also own a minoritystake in the plant once it is built.
The first, 10MW phase of the plant could be in operation later this year.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System