Suntech Power (STP) Begins 1.5MW Rooftop Solar Project In Jiangsu Province
Suntech (STP) announced today it will build the largest, grid connected rooftop solar systemfor Jiangsu Province in China which is expected to be completed byOctober. The 1.5MW rooftop system will be built in collaboration withJiangsu Guoxin Asset Management Group and be eligible to receive therecently announced subsidy for rooftop solar systems.
”China’s new national solar subsidy should spark the growth of astrong domestic solar market enabling the gradual shift to renewableenergy and sustainable development. With well over 1GW of Suntech solarproducts delivered worldwide since inception, Suntech will bring globalexperience and high quality solar systems to the China market,” Dr. Shiadded. ”We believe that our systems integration team, which has over100 people in major cities across the country, has the strongestcapability to deliver turnkey solar systems in China and we alreadyhave a large pipeline of projects pending approval to receive thesubsidy.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System