Suntech Enters Ontario Residential Solar Market (STP)
It’s not a done deal at this point, just a memorandum of understanding which can be broken, but Suntech (STP) and Pure Energies of Canada have agreed on a supply dealwhich will have STP supplying up to 17MW in solar panels next year.
The MOU also provides a possible supply deal for 2011 as well.
Said Suntech Managing Director Leonard May, “The Ontario solarmarket is on an exciting trajectory, due to recent policy decisions andan eager customer base. We are confident in the innovative, focusedapproach of Pure energies and are looking forward to seeing theinstallations of Suntech panels spread across Ontario homeowner roofsnext year.”
Shares of STP are up 3% today and looking increasingly bullish after getting back above key resistance levels in mid November.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar