Sunservice Commissions 2 MW PV Plant
Bulgaria-based Sunservice Ltd. has commissioned its first photovoltaicpower plant fitted with SolarMax inverters in Ihtiman, Bulgaria. Thesystem delivers an output of 2 MW.
The installation featuresamorphous silicon modules from Polar PV and six central inverters fromSputnik’s SolarMax product line. The SolarMax 330C-SV devices each have a rated output of 330 kW and achieve a maximum efficiency of 98%,according to the company.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?