SunRun Introduces Pennsylvania Program
SunRun, a home-solar services provider, has launched its services in Pennsylvania. The company offers solar service plans similar to alease that are designed to allow homeowners to install a solar systemfor no up-front cost after state rebates.
In the first year, atypical homeowner can save 5% to 15% on electricity costs, and much more over time, SunRun says. The company provides maintenance, monitoring,repairs and insurance on every system as part of the service plan.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System