SunPower to raise capital with stock, debenture offerings
Most net proceeds are targeted for general corporate purposes, including working capital and capital expenditures. The company says it is not planning acquisitions at this time.
SunPower may use a portion of the proceeds from these offerings to repurchase some of its outstanding 1.25% debentures or 0.75% debentures.
The closing of each offering is not contingent on the closing of the other.
A registration statement has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A separate preliminary prospectus supplement for each of the class A common stock and senior convertible debenture offerings will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar