SunPower To Build 1.3MW Solar Plant For EDF In Italy $SPWRA
SunPowerjust announced that it has been selected to build a 1.3MW solar powerplant in Italy for Solar Green Energy-SGE, a JV between EDF subsidiaryEDF-EN Italia and Italian project developer Emmecidue. The plant, whichis to be located in the Lazio region, will consist of 96-cell, E 18 /305 solar panels and SunPower T0 Tracker systems.
“We are extremely pleased to partner with EDF Energies Nouvelles, one of the leading renewable players worldwide, for the construction ofthis project. Customers rely on SunPower, with more than 225 megawattsof SunPower solar power plants operating today in Europe, and our solidtrack record of building highly efficient power plants quickly and costeffectively, to achieve the highest return on their investment overtime.”
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa