SunPower Teams With SunRay On 24 MW Solar Plant
Theplant, located in Italy’s Viterbro province, Lazio, was connected tothe grid several weeks ahead of schedule. This project is the firstphase of a planned 85 MW development that is expected to be fullyoperational in 2010. SunRay and SunPower jointly managed theconstruction of the plant.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?