SunnySong solar-powered Bluetooth speaker churns out green music
If the solar-powered magnet phoneconcept Cheers seemed a bit too futuristic to you, the designer is backagain with a bang, and this time with an ever more clever conceptproduct Tryi Yeh refers to as the SunnySong. The concept is actually aBluetooth speaker system that can be connected to a wide range ofportable music players.
Thedesign mimics a flower, which harnesses solar energy to provide ampleelectricity to make the speaker system churn out green music. TheSunnySong is designed to feature the A2DP/AVRCP Bluetooth by using theNXT panels. With solar energy being harvested, the system not onlyallows you to carry out an outdoor party without worrying about thejuice left in the battery, but also ensures that you save more energyin comparison with traditional speakers.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar