Suniva, Titan Energy Systems Complete 1 MW Project In India
Suniva Inc. says it has completed its project with Titan Energy Systems Ltd.to create India’s first large-scale solar project: a 1 MW facility inJamuria, West Bengal. The installation uses Suniva’s high-efficiencymonocrystalline silicon solar cells.
"We maintain a close andopen dialogue with Titan in order to provide them with the bestpossible technology solutions, and look forward to partnering with themin the recently announced 1GW project in Andhra Pradesh," says JohnBaumstark, CEO of Suniva.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy