SunEdison (WFR) Gets Contract With School District
According to this press release,SunEdison, a subsidiary of MEMC Electronic Materials, has entered anagreement with the The Irvine Unified School District (IUSD) Board ofEducation and SPG Solar to build solar PV installations to generateelectricity for 21 school district sites.
Per the agreement, SunEdison will handle all of the upfront costs offinancing, building and maintaining the installations, while the schooldistrict purchases the power. The installations will also be used tointroduce schoolchildren to solar PV concepts, which will beincorporated into the curriculum.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar