Studio Shift to Develop Solar Sports Center in Miyi County
Studio Shifthas unveiled the designs for a new 3000-seat Sports Center to bedeveloped in Miyi County that will provide a multi-purpose venue toaccommodate sporting events such as badminton, table tennis andbasketball. The main Sports Center complex is divided into smallervenues that feature a 200-seat tennis court, swimming pool and severalbadminton and table tennis courts.
Thearchitects are considering various thin-film photovoltaic technologiesas critical components of the vast roof. Moreover, strategies will alsobe employed to collect rainwater and reuse it within the building. Aglazing system will allow for selective control of glare and heat gainthrough treatment of individual panes.
TheSports Center is bounded by linear parks on the east and the South,which carries an irrigation canal and follows a natural creek,respectively. The sports center is anticipated to be complete by spring2013.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?