Studio 360’s Kindergarten Green Rainbow Using Solar
The Kindergarten Green Rainbow by Studio 360 is projected as a sustainable learning facility that iscomposed of two volumes connected by a glazed central space. Thefacility is divided into four parts and the room units are orientedtoward the south to maximize use of solar energy.
The entire facility is designed to reduce energy consumption and the impact on the environment. The units are connected with common spacesand are open to gardens and playground. The facility takes the shape of a hilly surrounding landscape symbolizing close relationship with nature. Windows are in rainbow colors to create a warm feeling of closeness and security.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?