Statkraft, Siemens Plan 40 MW Of PV In Italy
Siemens Energy and Norway-based utility Statkraft have signed an agreement to build solar plants in Italy with a total capacity of 40 MW.
Underthe framework agreement, Siemens will perform the engineering, projectmanagement and turnkey construction of the photovoltaic plants. Theexclusive agreement includes Statkraft’s project pipeline forphotovoltaic plants in Italy.
Construction of the first solar plant is expected to begin this spring.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System