Stäubli completes expansion of US production facility
The Stäubli Group has completed the expansion of its Duncan plant inSouth Carolina / USA. The occasion has been celebrated on October 29thwith a ribbon cutting ceremony in the presence of Stäubli Group CEORolf Strebel, Stäubli Corporation CEO Yves Stäubli and Multi-ContactCEO Franco Delvecchio.
In response to the expanding solar powermarket, the new building addition accomodates the manufacturing ofelectrical connectors for the Stäubli Group Company Multi-Contact.
Inaddition, Stäubli will emphasize the assembly of tool changers for theautomation industry as well as electromagnetic quick mold clampingsystems for the North American plastics industry, followed byconnectors for laboratories, natural gas, nuclear and militaryapplications.
Renewable energies are becoming increasinglyimportant and demand for Photovoltaic modules is expected to triple by2010. With its solar product line of connectors, cables, and junctionboxes, Multi-Contact delivers flexible solutions for time-saving,dependable cabling of solar panels.
The connectors are fullytouch-protected and designed for high voltage and high current-carryingcapacity, meeting the IP 67 protection requirement in the photovoltaicindustry.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?