Sparx Group To Launch Green Hedge Fund
The Tokyo-based firm, which manages about ¥650 billion, plansto raise ¥20 billion for the fund as soon as January. It will invest inbetween 20 and 30 Japanese companies, as well as an investmentpartnership led by Japan Wind Development Co., into which it will pour¥1 billion. The fund will focus on “smart grid technologies,” Bloomberg News reports.
“Our biggest challenge going forward is how we rebuild ourinvestment strategy on Japan; it’s the key to our revival,” CEO ShuheiAbe told Bloomberg. “And we have embarked on an investment plan for a future green energy society—those with the technology will survive.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System