Solutia’s Heat Transfer Fluids To Be Used In LDK’s Poly Polysilicon Plant (LDK)
Solutia just announced that its Therminol® D12 and Therminol 66synthetic heat transfer fluids will be used in LDK’s new 15,000 metricton polysilicon plant in Xinyu City, China. Solutia’s heat transferfluids have been used in several solar power-related projects thisyear, both in the manufacturing of polysilicon and to absorb andtransfer energy from sunlight in concentrating solar power plants.
“Solutia recognizes the value of energy generation from renewablesources and is committed to serving the solar market, both in theconcentrated solar power market and the manufacture of polysilicon usedin photovoltaic solar modules.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar