Solis Energy’s Power HotSpot Powers Remote Electronics
Solis Energyhas launched a new solar-powered charger that can run small 12Velectronics in remote locations or in places where grid electricityisn’t available. Dubbed Power HotSpot, the device can power a range ofelectronic devices that run on 12V DC input.
Thecompany claims that the multipurpose device can be used to rechargecellphones, notebooks or provide power to inverters for AC power. The$375 device is also useful for recreational purposes that includeproviding power to campsites and recharging lights and iPods.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System