‘Solasis Light Tower’ uses Solar Energy to generate power
Cars are parked in such a adirection that theirwindshields and hoods face the solar receptor. The unique conceptrequires the windshield and roof of the car to be made up of a mesh ofphotovoltaic cells and mirrors. As the cars lie parked, these mirrorsactivate and track the sun and thereby redirect the light beam to thesolar tower thus making the tower generate power form the solar energyit absorbs. This definitely is the future of the world, and is indeed asmart option!
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa