Solaris Sun Shading System Concept from José Vicente
The Solaris is a sustainable sun shading system designed by industrial designer José Vicente. The system has been conceptualized to provide a new working/leisurespace that allows individuals to work in the open air at any place oftheir choice. The internet revolution has allowed many individuals towork from their homes, which helps them save some carbon emissions andbe away from the traffic congested highways.
The Solaris sun shading system is equipped with photovoltaic panelsallowing users to charge their gadget gear with renewable energy. Thesystem can be used in outdoor spaces such as cafes, parks and beaches.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy