Solarfun (SOLF) To Develop 600MW In Solar Projects In Hohhot City
Solarfun (SOLF) announced this morning that their Jianghsu Linyangsubsidiary has signed a letter of intent with the government of HohhotCity in the Inner Mongolia region to develop two solar projects with atotal capacity of 600MW along with a 100MW production facility.
The Solarfun CEO commented, “Hohhot City has been approved tobe one of the pioneer cities for using PV systems by the NationalDevelopment and Reform Commission and it is a key junction thatconnects to the North China grid. Hohhot City currently has the largestwind power generation capacity in China and is generally known for itsextensive sunshine and commitment to renewable energy projects. We aredelighted to supply Hohhot City with our high quality products andexpect to further grow our business by taking advantage of theopportunities presented by the new PV incentive policies in China.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?