Solarfun (SOLF) Announces 12.65 MW In PV Module Orders
Solarfun Power (SOLF) is surging 4% in premarket trading after announcing it has (had) won three contracts to supply a total of 12.65 MW in PV modulesfor projects in China, most of which is for a project in Xuzhou City. The 10MW for this project were already delivered last quarter and theadditional 2.65MW is for a government funded project in Anhui Provincewhich are expected to be delivered sometime this year
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?