Solarfun increases solar panel efficiency
SolarFun Power Holding Companyis a publicly traded solar panel manufacturer, listed on NASDAQ asticker symbol SOLF. The company today announced they have increased theefficiency of their solar panels by 5% using their second generationsolar cells. The second generation solar cells by SolarFun are calledSF2, they’re full monocrystalline squares which take advantage of theentire surface area of their solar panels resulting in a higher poweroutput.
The company’s R&D department is dedicated to seekmethods for increasing solar cell and panel efficiencies while reducingdegradation. What do you think about SolarFun solar panels?
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?