Solarfun becomes member of PV Cycle
Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd, a vertically integrated manufacturerof silicon ingots and photovoltaic cells and modules in China, hasjoined PV Cycle, an organization dedicated to making the solar industry"double green" by introducing programs to take back and recycleend-of-life PV modules.
Peter Xie, President of Solarfun,commented: "We remain dedicated to finding new ways to make ourproducts even more environmentally friendly, from increasing both celland production efficiencies, to proactively adopting recycling programsfor our end-of-life PV modules.
"By recycling, we hope tofurther help the environment by reducing waste and the amount of energyrequired to produce raw materials for producing PV modules. Therefore,we are enthusiastic about joining PV Cycle and look forward tocontributing to the development of new standards of sustainability."
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!