Solar Tent Introduced by Orange
Orange,utilizing cutting edge technology in solar harnessing PVs, has revealeda new updated Solar Concept Tent. What make it worth mentioning are itshigh-tech features that give the freedom of camping with all electronicfacilities. Designed in association with American product designconsultancy kaleidoscope, this futuristic tent can supply energyharnessed from the sun to power portable gadgets like cellphones andlaptops through a wireless charging pouch.
Speciallycoated solar threads are woven into conventional fabric and can befolded easily. Because of its light weight, it sets you free fromcarrying conventional heavy solar panels. The three directional glidescan be rotated in any direction to follow the sun the whole day. Notonly this, but it incorporates “glo-cation” technology which helps thefestival-goers to track the location using either an SMS message orautomatic active RFID technology.
Itwill make the tent glow in dark so that you can easily recognize yourdestination. At the heart of the tent lies a central wireless controlhub which indicates the amount of energy generated on a flexibletouchscreen LCD display screen. Further, the tent includes an internalheating element embedded within the tent’s groundsheet which iscontrolled by the central hub.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar