Solar Site Assessment Tool
File under: Yeah, there’s an app for that.
I received an e-mail from Andrew about a Solar Site Assessment app for 3G iPhones. I’ll let him tell the story:
You can check out more at their website:
I know in New York State, NYSERDA requires a site assessment besubmitted for each application. In order for a site to qualify for theNYSERDA rebates, it has to be 80% unshaded or more. The rebatesthemselves are performance based, e.g. the better the site, the morethe rebate. This app has the ability to print out a site assessment,which is key.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar