Solar Powered Street Light by Joona
Even after being well aware of the fact that breaking traffic rulescould cost someone his life, many of us jump them. Irrespective of whoout of the drivers and the pedestrians does this dreadful act,eventually the end result is a lot of traffic chaos. To offer aninnovative solution to the traffic accident problem, Joona has proposed a new traffic lights design that is eco-friendly too.
The 4 way traffic lights features a LED light on each of the fourways, while the solar panels help in saving energy. The design not onlyincorporates LED light that displays the right color sign, but alsoincludes an assistant that is smaller than traffic lights. How it really works is when pedestrians cross the street at a crosswalk, trafficlights shoot laser to assistant, which makes drivers realize a trafficsignal clearly.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!