Solar Powered Renault Aeon Concept EV
Designed by Vlad Icobet,the Renault Aeon is a concept electric vehicle that makes sure thatyour daily commute to the office has minimum impact on the ecosystem.The all-electric car is inspired by modern architectural structuresthat are blended with natural organic forms.
Thefuturistic vehicle offers state-of-the-art technology and materialsthat provide optimum quality and high performance at the same time. Theteardrop aerodynamic shape helps the two-seater vehicle reach highspeeds without emitting any harmful gases in the process.
Thelarge daylight openings of the vehicle ensure a clear and open interiorspace. The vehicle’s polycarbonate surface is covered with nanophotovoltaic cells that recharge the vehicle’s onboard batteries on themove.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System