Solar-powered refrigeration for commercial cold storage applications
When you know that electricity is a rare and cherished commodity, everyeffort for alternative sources is welcome, especially in developingnations. And so MIT has come out with a refrigerator that can run onsolar power. This system designed by Promethean Power Systems can beused as a commercial cold-storage especially where there are a lot ofpower failures. This will help store perishable food items especiallyif the time-to-market is considerably long. It will also create acost-effective solution in the cold-chain food distribution system. Theenvironmental benefits are an added plus.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
Find Reviews ofLocal Solar Installers