Solar Powered Media Wall at Taipei Pop Music Center
Nabito Architects have proposed a stunning media wall to grace the Taipei Pop Music Centerthat integrates a photovoltaic façade to power LED panels. Theever-changing wall can broadcast news, weather information,advertisements and trailers for upcoming events.
TheTaipei Pop Music Center Competition won’t just showcase pop musictalents but will also display innovative uses of renewable energy. Themedia wall will be controlled by a central computer and will changeaccording to the events being held.
Thewall consists of a horizontal slab twisted at the center, creating avertical slab. The north side of the vertical slab carries the LEDsystem, while the south façade of the horizontal slab carries PVmodules integrated into glass panels.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!