Solar Powered LED Display from Megatex
Bulgarian LED product manufacturer Megatex has developed the world’s first LED display that features a built-in solar panel. The firmcombined two breakthrough technologies to develop the product, which has been designed for outdoor applications. The screen features a 5KW solar panel that will power the electronic equipment of the screen.
The innovative screen can be installed on stadiums, concerts or even used as a self-powered billboard. Since the screen is powered entirelyby solar energy, it can be installed in areas with no or limited access to electricity such as highways.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System